READING: A GREATER TOWN THAN MANY CITIES
This is a viewpoint we’ll be highlighting in our June edition with a major business feature focus/special edition on the town of Reading…. or should that be ‘Greater Reading’?
And, it’s not just us who view Reading as a great place for business:
- ‘The UK’s most successful economic city’ – PwC/Demos Good Growth Index
- ‘A top location for business growth’ – LSH report, UK Vitality Index
- ‘Most prosperous UK city outside London’ – Barclays survey
- ‘Fastest-growing conurbation in the country’ – EY report, UK Region and City Economic Forecast
- ‘A top 25 European Business City of the Future’ – FDI European Future Cities Awards, 201
- ‘UK’s No 1 regional technology cluster’ – KPMG Tech Monitor
- ‘One of the best places to live in UK’ – PwC/Demos Good Growth for Cities Index
Where else would you want to be launching, relocating or running a business?
This feature will be read by company directors, business owners, professionals and support agencies throughout the region.
It will be available in print, in digital format, promoted by eNewsletter and social media, and made available as source material for your website.
PDF copies will also be available for advertisers for future promotions. Why wouldn’t you want to support the town in which you successfully carry out your business and enjoy a leading 21st century lifestyle?
To participate in this issue contact:
Peter Laurie – email@example.com
Deadline for copy: May 18